Sister Bradley

Sister Bradley

Monday, September 26, 2016

Email From Jenny: Thu, Sept 22 at 8:10 pm

I have made it through the first day and a half and they were nice enough to let us email again to let all of you know that I am still alive and I haven't gotten too lost haha :) My companion is SUPER awesome! She was definitely the companion I needed. Also I have received the COOLEST OPPORTUNITY MAYBE OF MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I and select other missionaries (including my companion who likes to sing #blessed) have the opportunity to sing in general conference!!! HOW COOL IS THAT??? I am beyond excited, it is the saturday afternoon session, so please please hear the words of our living day prophets and apostles and watch conference!!! I love you all and I am doing so well! email me! My day to email is Thursday!

Serving with a smile,
Sister Bradley

1 comment:

  1. So excited! Tears of joy for you!! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete