Sister Bradley

Sister Bradley

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

This is it. - Email from Jenny

”I am called of God.
 My authority is above that of the kings of the earth.
 By revelation I have been selected as a personal
 representative of the Lord Jesus Christ.
 He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him.
 To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say
 and do if he personally were ministering to the very
 people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his
 voice, and my acts are his acts; my words
 are his words and my doctrine is his doctrine. 
My commission is to do what he wants done.
 To say what he wants said.
 To be a living modern witness in word and deed of
 the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work.”
Bruce R. McConkie

I love Jesus Christ. Not only is He my Savior, but He is my Friend. He has stood by me my entire mission, and has helped me through the hardest and the best of times. I know this is Christ's Gospel, and I know that despite the imperfect people He works through, me being one of them, this is His Church. I didn't think I could love a place so much that I didn't know existed, but I love Indiana and these Hoosiers here with all my heart. God is inspired to take us at such a malleable age and to take us from our most selfish time of life to teach us His ways, His doctrine, and His truths. He molds us into the beginning form of what we can BECOME. This is a Gospel of becoming and growing to be more like our Savior, to leave our own idea of what we can be, and to submit to an all-knowing God. It is the best and most important decision we can ever make.

"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." (Helaman 5:12) I know the Book of Mormon is true, and that is will bring us closer to God as we abide by it's precepts. I know that when we build the foundations of our lives on Christ we CANNOT fall.

Forever Serving with a Smile,
Sister Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment